Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have so much to learn...

I have spent a better part of two days trying to download a gadget of a playlist I created on playlist.com. However, I keep getting error messages when I think it's supposed to be uploading my playlist. Can anyone help me with this? I know this site is a bit unattractive too as I have no idea as to how to change many things. Apparently you can't change the background pattern? But, I'll learn as I go. I also have a digital camera (my husband's actually) that I can take pictures and post those as well. We'll see how it goes. I just hope I don't get too discouraged before I make a certain amount of expected progress, or I may lose interest altogether. From what I've observed from many of the other blogs I've seen, I believe this will be a better boost for my business and personal growth than paying someone tons of money to create a website for me.



K, any takers at helping me with my first problem... my music on my playlist? I feel like a silly needy child that just can't help herself... but I've been trying. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to be helpful.



PS

1 comment:

Cindy said...

First off..welcome to blogging!!! I'm not sure about the playlist because I've never done that before.