Thursday, July 28, 2011

A million little reasons....

I'm working on my shop.... again. Well, IN my shop. I'm having some difficulty focusing on what to do first... or for that matter, second, third or (yep, you guessed it) fourth. I go out to the shop... on a really nice, sunny day... and I don't know where to start, and I go outside and wash the windows, and hose off the outside of the building. Oh well, I'll get it figured out soon enough.

Oh yeah, and I'm trying (still) to fix the computer. Still cannot upload photos. A huge amount of my .exe files are missing or corrupt. I have no idea what to do. When I put in the cd to try to reinstall the operation software, I'm not able to get it to install. I'm thinking it's gonna be a blitz... with me wiping out the hard drive, and starting from "itch". It's not gonna be pretty.

I've been working in the veggie gardens, flower beds, house, shop and my part-time job, gardens, house, shop, job, gardens, house shop and job. Oh... I said that already. Just kidding. But that's just the way it is.

Hope everyone is surviving this really wierd weather, no matter where you are living... I'm sure it's wierd.

Hugs,
Penny Sue

No comments: