Monday, September 5, 2011

Feeling better... mostly

Many things have been going on in my life over the past month. However, one thing that has shown improvement is the pain I've endured in my back. I was able to get a rather good quality back support/brace and it has helped tremendously. Thankful for this!

The weather is becoming a concern once again. We just endured a flash flood a week ago to the day, and now more rain is coming. I am just hoping that we don't get so much that our community suffers as they did the last week. We were without power for 3-4 days, local businesses were closed, and major roads out of our little borough were impassable. We were quite cut off from most civilization outside of our little town. Hoping for the best in a bad situation that is on its way.

God bless your day, even if it's with sunshine in your hearts..
Hugs,
Penny

No comments: