Friday, July 12, 2013

The Winds of Change

OK, so only 4 months in between posts.  That's better, eh?  Nearing the middle of July here in NE PA.  We had an absolutely gorgeous spring.  A bit dry, but beautiful.  Then came the heat of summer... and brought with it the nasty humidity we all have grown to love (or in my case, dislike). 

The flower beds are beautiful.  Not by my doing... as you all know, I have a resident gardener.  I used to say about him... "give the man a chain saw and just see what he can do!"  I have changed my tune.  Since all old evergreen trees are gone, and have been replaced with beautiful flowering fruit trees and such... I now say about him "give that man a shovel and some dirt and watch him go!"  I will take photos soon and post them.  Since what good does it to tell you how beautiful they are and you can't see it?

I am dealing with life just one step at a time.  Things are in a constant state of change.  Sometimes this is good, and sometimes it's not.  Hopefully I will be able to share more detail of my personal situation as time goes by.

Summer is in full swing.  For the most part, it's been very enjoyable. 

The shop is still not open.  I groan to myself at the amount of times I've put that statement to print.  I keep hoping that life will settle down and I can actually do something that I love to do.  I'm waiting for MY turn!  It's coming... I can feel it.

I look forward to catching up with all my blogger friends out there.  It's been a long time.  I have the nasty habit of getting online, losing all track of time, and then feel guilty for the things I haven't accomplished.  I live vicariously through so many of you.  But as I say, MY turn is coming.  Lots of projects to do, cleaning, clearing out, and re-doing some other things.  The list is endless.  If any of you are like me... the list just keeps growing and growing.  Leaps and bounds!  But the check off marks seem to take a bit longer.

Hugs to all, and to all a great evening,
Penny Sue


I

No comments: