Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's late... and I'm sleepy

Just wanted to say that I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the precious beginning of a new year. If you haven't been to my other blog, go to "Come Join Our Table". I'm trying to do better with how frequently I post on both.

One of my projects is my hutch, and I haven't gotten very far with it. Mostly because I have so many other things to do and work on. I'm still hoping to have it done by the end of the month.


This pic was taken with a flash... and it makes the color look much brighter than it really is, as the paint reflects the light with its semi-gloss finish. The color is a slightly smoky lavender. The name of it is "Giggles"... isn't that sweet? (I'd love the job of naming paint colors!)


This is a pic without the flash. And this is a piece of my china, which also was given to me from my Mom. It's a lot more true to the color.

Hopefully I'll get to work more on it this week.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday.

Hugs all around,
Penny Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Penny,
So pretty and i love the name 'giggles' makes you think happy thoughts,
Love to you Kristina x