Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Breathe...

OK, now that everyone has gone home or back to work... I have a little (very little) down time. The clutch changing was a huge undertaking for my son to tackle... and tackle he did. Three days later, it was all back together. And it's one of those situations where anything that "could" go wrong, well, yep, it sure did. It was a frustrating couple of days for him. My husband helped him a lot. I'm sure my son had a well taught lesson during this job.

I'm not working my part time job at the market today. The first Thursday of every month is the Borough Council meetings, and since I'm going to be on Borough Council in January, I've been trying to attend the meetings as much as I can, by leaving work early and someone covering for me. That hasn't been working out too well. I've missed the last two meetings. Graciously, one of the girls I work with made an offer that once a month she would work my Thursday (so I can go to the meeting) and I would work her Saturday (so she could have both Saturday & Sunday off). Works out for both of us. I'm thankful for her willingness to do this for me.

With all the rain we've been having, our weeds are getting out of control. My hubby mowed the yard last night, and didn't do the trim mowing or the weed whacking. I'll probably do that in a little while. I also would like to get more weeds pulled. Then when he's home again, he can put mulch around stuff so my efforts last a little longer! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. Sorry, no pics today... I'm in a bit of a hurry and I'm really "slow" when it comes to pics. Besides, I don't have any new ones. Hugs all around, Penny Sue

No comments: