Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ooops... I haven't been by in a while

I have been working a little bit on a different blog. I'm trying to maintain two. One about my life and business (whenever I get back to that)... and one about food, cooking, sharing and enjoying. There is so much we learn about life sitting around a table together, sharing a meal. It's not just the necessity of eating, but the love, communing, growing, laughter, debate, joys and sorrows that get shared around a table of food prepared with love. I'm hoping to do well with both posts.

I did go out to the shop a couple of times. I'm packing up some consignment stuff that I need to give back to a very dear friend. It belongs to her grandma who passed away... and I didn't realize how much stuff I had until I started packing it up. I think I have some up in my attic storage space out in the shop as well.

I'm going to hang on to another friend's stuff. She is now working full time and doesn't really have as much time for her crafts as she used to. I also realize that if I pack up all her stuff, my shop is gonna be pretty empty.

The hubs is encouraging me to do research for stuff to sell in my shop. In fact, we spent almost and hour over the phone going to various websites just looking for scents and oils for my candles. Time for a little more seriousness... I know.

Hope everyone is having a good beginning to a new year full of new possibilities. I love a new year. I don't do resolutions. I just love the idea of wiping the slate clean from the year before and being able to look at things with fresh inspiration, hope and vigor!

Hugs all around,
I miss you,
Penny Sue

1 comment:

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Oh Penny, I do not know how you who own shops keep up at all. Changing decor and inventory for the seasons, plus keeping up with you own home decor......Yikes. I am still trying to get all my Christmas down.