Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Monday-Saturday

Monday-Saturday means the day is really a Monday, but as far as my hubs' weekend goes, it's really a Saturday.

We did a lot of gallivanting. McDonalds so hubs could grab a bite to eat. To the wrong Advanced Auto Zone. Figured out which one we were supposed to go to. To Home Depot. To Lowe's. To Barnes and Noble (I found my Romantic Homes magazine). I really need to get my subscriptions renewed. I also want to subscribe to Romantic Country. Anyhow... went back to Home Depot. Walmart for a 2009 calendar appointment book. Maines Source (A discounted food store). The drugstore.. and finally home. I'm just pooped out from running around all day. Oh yes, and I bought a 2nd magazine at Barnes and Noble published in Dublin, Ireland just titled "Ireland". I look forward to reading that before I go to bed this evening. One of the feature articles (as well as the front cover photo) is Frank McCourt. He is the author of Angela's Ashes and 'Tis. I gather he has authored another novel. I really enjoyed Angela's Ashes... I read most of 'Tis... but didn't finish it... only because I've misplaced the book. It's somewhere in this house. We have so many books packed away in boxes. I'm sure it's in one of those. Those boxes full of books are waiting for a library to be created on the 1st floor of our house. I really look forward to this project.

I'm tired. I'm gonna close now. It's been a busy day spending money. (Smile.)

It was also a very good day to spend with my husband. It's been a long time since we've just spent a day together doing nothing in particular. He's been so busy working on so many things around the house, our relationship has been put on hold for a little while. But, the Lord is good... and helps us to love each other well during the not so romantic times. I am truly blessed with this man.

PS

No comments: