Friday, July 31, 2009

Another day of rain! I need some flower power...

What a day, week, month, summer! It's been such a strange summer here in Northeast PA. Out of entire months, only a handful of days in that month has the sun actually come out from behind the clouds. And even on those days, it might have been a false hope because 4 times out of 5 it rained at some point during that day. I'm going bonkers!

I just wanted to share some flowers that haven't been beaten in the Rain Smack-Down! Even my tomato plants are getting weary. There are tomatoes on the vine, but because there is so little sun, they are a long time changing color! I'm becoming discouraged. I might end up with all "Green Tomatoes"... no red, no green zebra and no purple. We need more sun. Thanks Lord, I'm sure You heard my whining!




All of the above have been planted by my very own personal Mr. Green Jeans! Ha-ha, whatever color jeans he's wearing, he's a hottie! Hugs all around, and hopefully some nice warm sunshine! Penny Sue

3 comments:

just a little bit shabby said...

Penny,
Your flowers are beautiful! Please send us some of your rain! We need it badly! The drought here is getting really bad and we've had the hottest month on record for July. I wish I had your garden!
Hugs and more,
Sandy

Wander to the Wayside said...

Wow, your flowers are gorgeous! Our tomatoes here in Georgia didn't make it either, but because of the drought.

yeshu said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII