Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Penny For Your Thoughts Signature Scent Candle


Hello All...

I am having the most difficult time posting photos. I had to actually email this one to my blogger account and then post it from there. I also got information from someone else via blogspot (thank you Diane, but not enough information for me... I appreciate the effort though). Thank you.

Anyhow... this is my signature scent for my "Penny For Your Thoughts" Gift shop. I make and sell my own candles. Of course, I'm not open much this year because of my unbelievable schedule, working a part time job and being available for my husband when he comes home for his "weekend" on Sunday night to Wednesday AM. This candle is scented with lavender and sweet grass essential oils. And you can't buy it anywhere other than my shop. Isn't that marvelous? And my business signature colors are the olive green with lavender as shown with my organza ribbon.

Once I get a little more familiar with posting pictures, I have a few to share. Like pics of my shop inside and out. The only thing I don't know how to do is choose a picture for "me" in my profile. As I said before, I know just enough to be "lethal" in the computer gadget world! Oh well.

Today we finally turned in our 2007 tax paperwork to H & R. I'm so happy to have the paperwork there and not here any longer. I did a little happy dance when my hubby left with the paperwork to deliver to it. We always file for an extension from the April 15th deadline ever since we were married. About 2 years ago it was both my husband and I that had paperwork, receipts, and all the fringe benefit paperwork that come along with being self-employed. That all changed when hubs took a job in April of 2007. Then I also started working a part-time job just so I could pay my bills for the shop. Electric, phone, credit card lease, and all that sort of thing. At least I don't have to pay rent or lease. My husband built the shop on our property. I'll share more with you as I continue to enjoy the blogging world.

I must admit that I am enjoying immensely the world of blogspot. I have met a few people who had left me comments. (Please, leave me comments!!) I think it is a wide variable of information and people and experiences. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

I should close for now... it's almost time for beddy-bye. My hubs is taking a half day off tomorrow, so he won't be leaving until around 2:30 pm. Maybe some coffee in bed??? Mmmmmm. He's so good to me.

Lord, thank You for a husband who loves me... and takes such good care of me. Thank You that he encourages me to follow my dreams and inspirations... and that he believes in me more than I believe in myself. When I doubt myself, he builds me up. When I feel there is no hope, he gives me hope. He's just sooooo cool.

Your Girl,

PS


No comments: